The Island Arts Magazine features Vancouver Island and West Coast artists, exhibitions, workshops, editorials and articles on everything art. The Spring 2018 issue (Volume XI Issue I) marks the beginning of our 11th year in production. We look forward to many more years of bringing you the best that the art world has to offer.
Our mission is to provide a vehicle to inform artists, studios and galleries about artistic principles, while always maintaining quality content wrapped up in a great looking product. Island Arts Magazine will encourage interaction among artists and community.
Island Arts Magazine will profile artists who are representing artistic vision and who can both encourage and provide role models.
Features and Benefits
- Island Arts Magazine is distributed on Vancouver Island south from Victoria, north to Port Hardy and across to the mainland to the mountains of Whistler. We also have subscribers from across Canada and into the USA.
- The Island Arts Magazine hosted the Annual Island Arts Expo from 2009 – 2013.
- We host and organize various workshops throughout the year.
- Target audience includes: artists, patrons of the arts, tourists, newcomers, educators, art collectors and galleries.
Published quarterly — Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.
- We welcome your stories, submissions and photographs. Please see our Submission Guidelines for more information.
Sign up for our free newsletter. Receive exclusive mailings, call for artists, advertising deadline notices and much more.