Island Arts Magazine
The Spring 2020 issue marks the beginning of our 13th year in production. The Island Arts Magazine features Vancouver Island and Western Canada artists. Our focus is on artistic events, art exhibitions, workshops, editorial content on everything ART. We look forward to many more years of bringing you the best in the Arts.
Summer 2020 marks our 50th issue and with that we are going Virtual. Read our current issue.
Features and Benefits
- Our audience includes: artists, patrons of the arts, tourists, newcomers, educators, art collectors and galleries.
- Our target area is Western Canada.
- Published 5 times a year (see publishing schedule)
- We host and organize workshops throughout the year - in person and virtual.
- We welcome your stories, submissions and photographs. Please see our Submission Guidelines for more information.
Our mission is to provide a vehicle to inform patrons, artists, studios and galleries about artistic principles, while always maintaining a quality product. Island Arts Magazine encourages interaction among artists and community.
Island Arts Magazine profiles artists who are representing artistic vision and who can both encourage and provide role models.
Due to Covid-19, we are going virtual with the magazine. We will no longer be accepting subscriptions. All future Island Arts Magazines from June 1, 2020 on-wards will be virtual only.
Please see our current issue and selected back issues at ISSUU.
Sign up for our free newsletter. Receive exclusive mailings, call for artists, advertising deadline notices and much more.
Support Island Arts Magazine
Please consider supporting us with your donation.