Deposits and Fees
For more information on upcoming workshops and to register please visit our online store.
Payment must be received in full to reserve your spot.
Payment can be made by E-Transfer or PayPal. You do NOT need a PayPal account. You may also phone in your credit card which will be processed via Square.
Refund/Cancellation Policy for Classes and Workshops:
- Notification of withdrawal must be made in writing to the Island Arts Magazine. A $50 administration fee will be charged on all withdrawals.
- Full tuition less the $50 administration fee is refundable up to two weeks prior to the first day of the workshop.
- No refunds are allowed thereafter unless the class is full and your space is easily filled from our waiting list.
- No refund will be given after the event due to a no-show.
- The Island Arts Magazine reserves the right to cancel any class or workshop for any reason and in this case a 100% refund will be given.