Island Arts Magazine
Proud Supporter of:
The Island Arts Magazine features Vancouver Island and West Coast artists, exhibitions, workshops, editorials and articles on everything art.
Features and Benefits
- Target audience includes: artists, patrons of the arts, tourists, newcomers, educators, art collectors and galleries.
- Published quarterly – Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.
- Distributed on Vancouver Island from Duncan to Port Hardy and all those islands in between as well as the Sunshine Coast. Distribution is by means of advertisers, galleries and studios, subscriptions and news stands. Complimentary distribution is provided to art affiliated clubs and organizations across Canada.
- Advertising Rates and Schedule.
- Market Place text only ads might be just right for you. At $1.25/word (minimum charge $25.00) this is an economical way to get the message out.
- We welcome your stories, submissions and photographs. Please see our Submission Guidelines for more information.
The Spring 2012 issue (Volume V Issue I) of the Island Arts Magazine, marked the beginning of our 5th year in production. During these past few years we have been honoured to have met and featured many talented Vancouver Island and West Coast Artists who are making their mark on the art world. We look forward to many more years of bringing you the best that the art world has to offer.
In 2010, the Island Arts Magazine was a finalist for the Small Business of the Year Award.
I saw the first edition Island Arts Magazine about the time I felt I should be starting to promote my work. I was impressed and have placed an ad in each edition since. I have received many positive comments on the ads suggesting it is widely read. I am very pleased that we have an energetic Island magazine that appears to be thriving and where we get the opportunity to increase our local profile. My thanks and congratulations to Susan on her growing success.