Island Arts Magazine
The Island Arts Magazine features Vancouver Island and West Coast artists , exhibitions, workshops, editorials and articles on everything art. The Spring 2015 issue (Volume 8 Issue I) marks the beginning of our 8th year in production. We look forward to many more years of bringing you the best that the art world has to offer.
Our mission is to provide a vehicle to inform artists, studios and galleries about artistic principles, while always maintaining quality content wrapped up in a great looking product. Island Arts Magazine will encourage interaction among artists and community.
Features and Benefits
- Island Arts Magazine is distributed on Vancouver Island south from Victoria, north to Port Hardy and across to the mainland to the mountains of Whistler. We also have subscribers from across Canada and into the USA.
- The Island Arts Magazine hosted the Annual Island Arts Expo from 2009 – 2013. We also organize various workshops throughout the year.
- Target audience includes: artists, patrons of the arts, tourists, newcomers, educators, art collectors and galleries.
- Published quarterly — Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.
- Advertising Rates and Schedule .
- Market Place text only ads might be just right for you. At $1.25/word (minimum charge $25.00) this is an economical way to get the message out.
- Exclusive Email Blasts to 600+ members on our mailing list.
- We welcome your stories, submissions and photographs. Please see our Submission Guidelines for more information.
I saw the first edition Island Arts Magazine about the time I felt I should be starting to promote my work. I was impressed and have placed an ad in each edition since. I have received many positive comments on the ads suggesting it is widely read. I am very pleased that we have an energetic Island magazine that appears to be thriving and where we get the opportunity to increase our local profile. My thanks and congratulations to Susan on her growing success.